By William Hay, Myron Levin, Robin Deterding, Visit Amazon's Mark Abzug Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Mark Abzug,
A Doody's middle name for 2015.
The most recent, easy-to-use advisor to the prognosis, figuring out, and therapy of the clinical difficulties of youngsters from beginning via adolescence
For greater than 70 years, professors, scholars, and clinicians have relied on LANGE for top of the range, present, concise clinical details in a handy, cheap, moveable structure. even if for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, strong point board overview, or sufferer care, there is a LANGE ebook that promises success.
All issues completely up to date with the newest study and findings.
- Organized by means of common issues and by means of organ systems
- Provides concise, evidence-based info on a variety of pediatric health conditions commonly encountered in day-by-day scientific practice
- Includes unique descriptions of illnesses in addition to diagnostic and healing procedures
- Presented within the time-saving LANGE present variety: challenge, necessities of analysis, medical Findings, Differential analysis, remedy, and Prognosis
- Features quite a few tables and figures that supply easy accessibility to big info equivalent to acute and significant care strategies within the medical institution, emergency room, and important care unit
- Delivers succinct, authoritative overviews of vital pediatric health and wellbeing issues comparable to formative years food and consuming issues, substance abuse, psychiatric problems, baby abuse, oral medication and dentistry, immunization, and emergencies and injuries
- Complete with worthy advisor to general laboratory values
Read or Download CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Second Edition PDF
Similar pediatrics books
Subsidized via the yankee collage of Emergency Physicians and written via a well known crew of pediatric emergency physicians, this groundbreaking e-book deals a accomplished overview of the full-spectrum of pediatric emergencies. Concise, clinically centred and instantly obtainable, it's the top on hand instrument for successfully comparing and treating a wide-range of court cases often encountered in an emergency surroundings.
A person who has ever been with regards to a heavily depressed baby has absolutely been suffering from the youngster's vulnerability, distress, and soreness. certainly, it really is very like taking care of a toddler who's in actual discomfort. For the kid within the depths of melancholy, no task is enjoyable, not anything could be loved, and not anyone offers sufficient comfort or convenience.
- Clinical Neurophysiology in Pediatrics: A Practical Approach to Neurodiagnostic Testing and Management
- Emergencies in Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Stroke in Children and Young Adults: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Paediatric Exams: A Survival Guide
- Applications of Family and Group Theraplay
- Oxford Handbook of Children's and Young People's Nursing
Additional resources for CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Second Edition
Krebs, MD, MS ŠŠŠŠŠŠNutritional Requirements ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠNutrition 8 Growth ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠEnergy ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠProtein ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠLipids ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠCarbohydrates ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠMajor Minerals ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠTrace Elements ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠVitamins ŠŠŠŠŠŠInfant Feeding ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠBreast-Feeding ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠSpecial Dietary Products for Infants ŠŠŠŠŠŠNutrition for Children 2 Years 8 Older ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPediatric Undernutrition ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPediatric Overweight 8 Obesity ŠŠŠŠŠŠNutrition Support ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ1. Enteral ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ2.
Sigel, MD ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠEtiology ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠIncidence ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPredisposing Factors 8 Clinical Profiles ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠAnorexia Nervosa ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠBulimia Nervosa ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠBinge-Eating Disorder ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠEating Disorders Not Meeting Criteria for Categorization ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠAvoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPrognosis ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠResources for Practioners and Families ŠŠ7. Child 8 Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders 8 Psychosocial Aspects of Pediatrics ŠŠŠŠŠŠAdam Burstein, DO ŠŠŠŠŠŠAyelet Talmi, PhD ŠŠŠŠŠŠBrian Stafford, MD, MPH ŠŠŠŠŠŠKimberly Kelsay, MD ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠModels of Care Encompassing Mental Health in the Primary Care Setting ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠEarly Identification 8 Prevention of Developmental 8 Socioemotional Problems ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠIdentification 8 Assessment During Health Maintenance Visits ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠConsultation-Liaison Psychiatry ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠThe Chronically Ill Child ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠThe Terminally Ill Child ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPsychiatric Disorders of Childhood 8 Adolescence ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPediatric Primary Care Behavioral Health Services ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠAnxiety Disorders ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠAttention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠMood Disorders ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠSuicide in Children 8 Adolescents ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠConduct Disorders ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠHigh-Risk Patients and Homicide ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠSomatoform Disorders ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠAdjustment Disorders ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPsychotic Disorders ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠOther Psychiatric Conditions ŠŠŠŠ8.
O舗Leary, MD, MPH ŠŠŠŠŠŠAnn-Christine Nyquist, MD, MSPH ŠŠŠŠŠŠStandards for Pediatric Immunization Practices ŠŠŠŠŠŠRoutine Childhood 8 Adolescent Immunization Schedules ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠVaccine Safety ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠVaccination in Special Circumstances ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠHepatitis B Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠRotavirus Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠDiphtheria-Tetanus-Acellular Pertussis Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠHaemophilus Influenzae Type B Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPneumococcal Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPoliomyelitis Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠInfluenza Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠMeasles, Mumps, 8 Rubella Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠVaricella Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠHepatitis A Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠMeningococcal Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠTetanus-Reduced Diphtheria-Acellular Pertussis Vaccination (Adolescents 8 Adults) ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠHuman Papillomavirus Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠVaccinations for Special Situations ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠRabies Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠTyphoid Fever Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠJapanese Encephalitis Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠTuberculosis Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠYellow Fever Vaccination ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠPassive Prophylaxis 11.
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Second Edition by William Hay, Myron Levin, Robin Deterding, Visit Amazon's Mark Abzug Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Mark Abzug,